VHF Radio Cobra MR-F57B
The Cobra MR F57 is a powerful VHF radio with its large LCD display, selectable 1 or 25 Watt output is perfect for short range or long range communication.
- Included is Cobra’s exclusive Rewind-Say-Again® digital voice recorder, Plug N Play External GPS receiver capable (using the optional Cobra C.P.S. CM 300-005), 4 softkeys positioned at the bottom of the LCD to allow the user to easily activate and navigate through menus.
- NOAA Weather Radio, Weather Alert, providing 24 hour access to audio broadcasts and Emergency Alerts to keep boaters safe and informed, IPX8/JIS8 Submersible, Instant channel 16/9, Scan, PA (Public Address) speaker output, External speaker output, Illuminated LCD, Signal strength meter (for radio receiver and external GPS receiver), etc.
- Compliant with the latest FCC specifications for Class-D VHF radios.
- Rewind-Say-Again®- Replay missed VHF calls.
- Automatically records the last 20 seconds with a digital voice recorder.
- PA Output – PA function for public address to external speaker.
- All NOAA Weather Channels – Instant access to national All Hazards and weather information, 24 hours a day.
- Radio Check - Checks battery voltage when transmitting, RF power output and antenna output.
- Submersible - Designed to IPX8 (JIS8) standards